The Francesca Martini Award for an experimental degree thesis in Oncohaematology 2023, in the amount of €5,000,
The Francesca Martini Award for an experimental degree thesis in oncohematology stems from the idea of supporting young graduates of value who wish to pursue their career in research and encourage them to access the PhD program. The awarding of the prize is bound to the admission of the recipient to a PhD course in the field of neoplastic hematological diseases.
By participating in this award, Armando Felsani’s family and friends intend to remember his figure as a talented scientist and his generous humanity.
The Evaluation Committee includes:
|Lucio Luzzatto, President, University of Florence|
|Stefano Casola, IFOM, Milan||Francesco Mannelli, University of Florence||Cristina Mecucci, University of Perugia||Tiziana Ottone, University of Rome Tor Vergata|
Thanks to the Italian Society of Experimental Haematology for the promotion and dissemination of news regarding this award.
- The competition awards a prize of € 5,000.00 for an experimental degree thesis on a project in the field of neoplastic haematological diseases, discussed in the period between June 2021 and July 2023.
- The minimum requirement for participation in the award is a degree in the single-cycle Master’s Degree course (Laurea) in Medicine and Surgery, in Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Chemistry, following the discussion of an experimental degree thesis on a project in the field of neoplastic haematological diseases with a minimum grade of 110/110.
- To participate you must:
- fill in the attached form;
- write a short letter of intent (max 300 words) with reference to the PhD you intend to pursue;
- send everything, together with a copy of an identification document and the degree thesis to Nanaonlus88@gmail.com no later than the deadline of August 20, 2023.
- Condition for the awarding of the prize is that the recipient participates and is admitted to a PhD course in the neoplastic haematological diseases, whose admission certificate must be sent to NAnA – if not available yet by the August 20, 2023 deadline – no later than November 15, 2023.
- The delivery of the prize will take place by December 15th 2023.
To contribute to the Francesca Martini Award in memory of Armando Felsani, you can make a bank transfer to the bank account of NAnA Onlus IBAN IT95F0538703211000002414714 with the reason: DONATION IN MEMORY OF ARMANDO FELSANI. THANK YOU.
Francesca Martini Award for an experimental degree thesis in oncohematology 2022
Stefano Di Giovenale is the winner of the Francesca Martini Award with his experimental degree thesis on “The characterisation of the reguloma of paediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia reveals mechanisms of tumour evolution”.
The Award Evaluation Commission 2022 includes:
Lucio Luzzatto, President, University of Florence – Stefano Casola, IFOM Milan – Francesco Mannelli, University of Florence – Cristina Mecucci, University of Perugia – Tiziana Ottone, University of Rome Tor Vergata.
Francesca Martini Award for an experimental degree thesis in onco-hematology 2021
Giorgia Silvestrini is the winner of the Francesca Martini Award for an experimental degree thesis in onco-hematology 2021.
The Award Evaluation Commission 2021 includes:
Lucio Luzzatto, President, University of Florence – Francesco Mannelli, University of Florence – Cristina Mecucci, University of Perugia – Maria Teresa Voso, University of Rome Tor Vergata, President of SIES – Tiziana Ottone, University of Rome Tor Vergata.